Call for Open Tendering (Tender No 01/2021)
(Network For The Modernization of The Higher Education Sector In Libya/WHEEL)
Grant Agreement Number 618491-EPP-1-2020-1-IT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
University of Zawia /International cooperation office hereby announces tender for purchase of equipment for the WHEEL project is inserted in the work‐package 2 “Institutional Building via Networking” from 22/03/2022 to 28/03/2022. Thus, all competitive companies which have the required technical and financial capabilities which qualifies them to compete in this tender are kindly invited to download the terms of reference which are available and attached to this tender.
All companies should comply the following conditions:
· The commercial registration of the company is valid.
· Competitive companies should be specialized in the tender subject as well as having the technical experience and financial capabilities qualifying them to engage in this tender.
· The companies shall have experience not less than five years in the same subject tender according to specification European Union.
· Offers shall be submitted in accordance with the general conditions and technical specifications outlined in the tender documents.
· Offers must be submitted in English Language (one original and one photocopy), each consists of four red waxed and stamped envelopes, technical offers plus softcopy as well as unpriced offer.
The estimated value of the contract (60.000€)
· Prices must be written in EUR
· Bank account for the company outside Libya
· The Tender is exempt from taxes (including VAT), in all partner countries in the project
· Tender deadline for submitting on Thursday 28/03/2022. Minimum 3 offers shall be provided to recognize the tender valid.
· Offers shall be submitted on the company official papers which participate in the tender showing its logo, officially-authorized persons, full address (telephone number, email, etc.) on the envelopes.
The Purchaser shall award the Contract to the Tenderer whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the Tendering Documents, provided further that the Tenderer is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
· You are kindly requested to submit offers to:
The contract assets, addresses,
University of Zawia
International cooperation office
Zawia - Libya
Zawia – Jamal Abdelnasar Street
Tel. : +218 91 9235939 / +218 92 6539727